1. TERMS OF TRIALS, MEMBERSHIPS & PROGRAMS
2. RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
1. TERMS OF TRIALS, MEMBERSHIPS & PROGRAMS
Free Trial. We require that you provide a valid credit or debit card (“Payment Source”) at the time you register for a free trial to ensure that you have continued access to your membership after the expiration of the free trial period (“Free Trial”). Rolla Skate Club will not bill your account until the Free Trial has expired and provided that you have not cancelled your account during the Free Trial period. You may only use a Free Trial once. Rolla Skate Club reserves the right to terminate any account that is using or trying to use more than one Free Trial.
Memberships Billing. Memberships are billed monthly or under terms selected by the Member at initial checkout. All memberships are renewed automatically until cancelled. If membership is terminated due to a violation of this Agreement, Rolla Skate Club will not reimburse the Member for the remainder of any paid month, nor will reimbursements be made for membership cancellations prior to any monthly renewal date. Members may cancel their membership at any time. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges. No refunds will be offered for failure to cancel prior to the billing date. At times, special prepaid membership packages will be available for purchase. Special prepaid memberships will be recurring and will renew automatically on the expiry date. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges.
Memberships Pricing. When you purchase a membership subscription, you will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If Rolla Skate Club later increases the price of the subscription, we will notify you. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided that you have been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If you are given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.
Non-Membership Cancellations and Refunds. If you wish to cancel a non-membership product because you are dissatisfied, contact us within 10 days of purchase for a full refund. Refunds are not available after that date. In case of injury, illness, or unforeseeable circumstances limiting your ability to participate in the program, Rolla Skate Club may offer deferral / future credit, at our sole discretion.
No Sharing. Members of Rolla Skate Club Online may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by Rolla Skate Club Online as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use.
Fraudulent Use. Rolla Skate Club reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (hereinafter, the “Release Agreement”) BY USING OUR ONLINE SERVICES YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
THE ACTIVITIES REFERRED TO IN THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT INVOLVE RISKS, DANGERS, AND HAZARDS INCLUDING THE RISK OF DAMAGE, LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, AND DEATH. THESE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ARE MORE FULLY DESCRIBED BELOW. ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THESE ACTIVITIES ARE REQUIRED TO READ THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT WHICH IS INTENDED TO PREVENT PARTICIPANTS FROM SUING IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING OUR ONLINE SERVICES YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
In consideration of GIRL GANG ENTERPRISES, INC (DBA Rolla Skate Club) (“The Releasees”) allowing me to participate in rollerskating and fitness activities, and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have against the Releasees and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I may suffer or that my next-of-kin may suffer as a result of my participation in rollerskating activities DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, including but not limited to: a) Negligence on the part of the Releasees; b) breach of contract by the Releasees; c) breach of warranty on the part of the Releasees in respect of the design, manufacture, selection, installation, maintenance, or adjustment of the equipment; d) breach of any statutory or other duty of care, including any duty of care under the Occupiers Liability Act, R.S.B.C. 1996 c 337, on the part of the Releasees; and e) the failure on the part of the Releasees to safeguard or protect me from the risks, dangers and hazards of rollerskating activities, some of which are referred to in the Assumption of Risk section of this agreement.
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage, loss, expense, or injury to any third party resulting from my participation in rollerskating activities.
3. This agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next-of-kin, executors, administrators, assigns, and representatives in the event of my death or incapacity.
JURISDICTION: This release agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, and I agree to attorn solely to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia. Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within Province of British Columbia, and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia.